Do I need to pay a deposit to reserve a party spot?
50 % of your party package is due at booking to reserve your date and is NON-REFUNDABLE for any reason after the party is booked. In the unlikely event the client should cancel their event,for any reason whatsoever, at any point after booking the venue, and making payment, all payments are nonrefundable. When you reserve a party, we turn other clients away that wanted to hold their party with us on that day and time. By proceeding with booking your party, you understand there are no refunds should you change your mind later.
Can I bring in outside food or drink?
You are welcome to bring snacks or finger foods to your party such as pizza, goldfish, fruit/veggie tray, or sandwich tray. We do not allow you to bring alcohol unless you upgrade your party host to a TAB-C certified bartender for 25 per hour.
Can I decorate the party room?
Yes, but we do have some important requirements.
- No nails, screws, staples, tape, or penetrating items should be used on our walls or trim. Kids Adventure Playhouse and Parties provides a tack strip that you may use to hang banners and signs.
- No glitter or confetti is allowed on site.
- No confetti filled balloons are allow in the building. Regular balloons are fine.
- No entrances or exits may be blocked with hanging decorations, banners, tables, etc. at any time.
- No balloons may be popped inside the venue at the conclusion of your party as this presents a safety issue, choking hazard, to children who may put them in their mouths before they can be cleaned up. This also makes the clean up between parties more difficult and puts a strain on the party host.
Can I use open flames or food warming fuels to warm my food or for decoration?
For safety reasons we cannot allow open flames in our facility. This does not apply to birthday candles.
How many children may attend a semi-private party?
25 Kids and 25 Adults
How much time is allowed for party set-up?
You may arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled party time to begin checking in for your party. You may not immediately have access to your party room.
Do I need to clean up after the party?
- We will assist you in packing up your things and we will take care of the rest!
Can I extend the party?
You may have the option of extending your party depending on availability. It is $85 for an additional 30 minutes and $135 for an additional 60 minutes. Additional time cannot be added during the party and must be done in advance.
What if I need to reschedule my party date?
If a date change is requested by the client more than 30 days prior to the originally scheduled date for the event there is an $150 fee to switch dates. The event date will not be changed to a new date until the $150 fee has been paid in full. The date may not be changed more than once.Date changes will not be authorized if the event is scheduled to occur within the 30-day window.
Should I tip my Party Host?
We do not automatically add gratuity to your party. Any gratuity that you would like to give the party host that is helping with your party is appreciated. You may add gratuity via credit or cash at the conclusion of your party and this goes 100% to the party host.